Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010


Along with a new year comes a final goodbye to the bad things in the past and a warm welcome to the great things forthcoming. My motto for 2010 is "Striving to win in 2010." As some of you know, this is the year that I will finish my last year of college after being in college since 2004. I am so ecstatic. I have already started planning for my post college life. After graduation I plan to move to Orlando, which is where I plan on starting my career. I start the interview process tomorrow for a summer teaching job that pays really well. I enjoy reading and writing and I would like to get paid while I search for a job that is within my desired field. And just in case things don't go well with this company, I plan on applying for a paid government intership. A couple of years ago I was offered an internship with the Department of Defense at the Pentagon. So we shall see how things go this time around? I am just so excited to finally start my post college life that ideas are running all across my mind. Once I get my career started, I want to engage in other things that I'm interested in, such as writing a book, motivational speaking, and professional hair styling. Of course I'm not saying that I plan to do all these things in 2010, but I can say that 2010 will be the year that will get the ball moving. Along with career comes family. The love between my boyfriend and I are growing closer and closer, so it's just a matter of time before we make things official, if ya know what I mean. Wink. Wink. So what's your motto for 2010? What are some of the things that you want to achieve during this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment