Thursday, April 1, 2010

Missing Blogger.com

Hey everyone. How has it been going? I hope everyone is doing well, as I am. I miss the site sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much. Just wanted everyone to know that I still exist on the face of the earth. As usual, I have been super duper busy. I only have 4 weeks of school left before I graduate and receive my Bachelor's degree. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! However, before it's all said and done with, I have 2 papers to write, a few more quizzes, and 3 final exams. So, yeah, you can see I will be pretty busy for the remainder of those 4 weeks. Whenever I complete school though, I want to invest a lot of time in writing. It is my passion. So needless to say within the next month or two, you will be seeing more of me. I was so happy to see that I have gained a lot more subscribers. To all of my new subscribers: Thank you for subscribing to my site. I really hope you enjoy and please look out for new updates within the next month or so. To my subscribers who has been riding on this train with me for awhile now: Thank you for sticking with me throughout the highs and lows. I really appreciate your continued support. To all of my subscribers: I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment