Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update: I'm Back

Hello everyone. It feels as though it has been years. I feel pretty bad about not staying on top of my site like I said I was going to do. I guess I shouldn’t think I am superwoman, capable of handling multiple tasks all at once. Senior level courses are a lot more time consuming than I expected. Being that I am still aiming to accomplish my goal of graduating in May 2010, staying on top of my school has been my top priority in my life. I am too close to the end to let that fall behind. I have missed this site though. My boyfriend kept asking me when was I going to update it and I told him that I would as soon as this semesters is over. Thankfully, that time has arrived. It has been rough, but I made it through it and I only have one more left. I am so happy. I still haven’t completely recovered from all of the events that happened at the end of August, but I am trying. From time to time I think about how it seemed like my whole world was turned upside down within a matter of a week. I try to keep in mind what my boyfriend tells me on a regular basis, “This is temporarily and I will get through this.” Well, since I am out of school, I will definitely take time to do some updates that are long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment