Monday, September 7, 2009

Update On What's Going On With Me

Hey all. How has everyone been? Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Labor Day. There is nothing better than being off from work, relaxing with friends and family, and stuffing your tummy with some good ol' barbeque chicken and/or ribs, baked beans, potato salad, collard greens, mac and cheese, corn bread, and sweet potato pie. Mmmm, mmmm GOOD. Too bad none of the above is on my Labor Day lunch/dinner menu. My list of menu items for today are labeled as quick and easy so I can have plenty of time to focus on the school work that I'm behind on. There was a delay in me getting a few of my textbooks, so now I have to cram so I can get caught up. I know I haven't been on here in a while, but there are several things going on in my life all at once. For starters, School. I have taken a look at each class syllabus and boy do I have a lot in store for me. I have about 3 group projects to do, one 30-50 page paper about my future plans, and x amount of quizzes, exams, and homework assignments. I am also STILL working very hard to find another job, I had a couple of interviews last week. I do want to mention something regarding this issue, being that my school schedule is mixed with day and night classes, it's kinda hard to find a decent paying job that is willing to work with my crazy schedule that I currently have. So that is the main problem right there. Lastly, my brain is working full time trying to decide if I'm gonna move by the end of this month. If I do decide to move, then that's gonna be another time consuming hassel that I have to deal with. So with everything going on, it's kida hard trying to balance my time evenly between all three of those and my blog. Like I said before, I will not allow my blog to just fade away, but I will have to reduce the amount of time that I spend updating my page. If there is some kinda major change that I forsee in the future, I will definitely let you guys/gals know about it. Thanks to all of my subscribers for your continued support. Smooches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment