Tuesday, March 24, 2015

After 5 LONG years.........I'm Back

It's been a long 5 years and I'm finally back! So much has happened in my life that I don't even know where to start.........I suppose I can start by saying that God is absolutely amazing. Throughout these past 5 years I've experienced many ups and downs, but through it all he's kept me. He has even revealed to me that my purpose in life is directly correlated with writing. Writing is the gift that he's blessed me with and even though I may have gotten away from it for it awhile, he's led me right back to the passion of writing that lives within me. Excitement is an understatement in describing how I feel about what God is currently doing in my life and all the great things that he will do in my future. I honestly don't know exactly how to get from point A to B to C and so forth to get to exactly where God has destined me to be, BUT I believe God wants me to take the initiative to crank the ignition and leave the rest up to him. Metaphorically speaking, this is my way of cranking the ignition. If I start writing, I trust and believe that he will order my steps the remainder of the way. FYI: I will definitely be changing the direction of my blog. No longer will this blog be centered around giving my "real opinion" on what's going on in the entertainment world. My life has evolved so much in the past 5 years and I want the content of my blog to reflect this. As of this very moment, I'm not sure exactly which direction I want to take this blog, but I do know that I want it to inspire/encourage others. I may even change the title of my blog. Right now I hope that you will jump on board in supporting me in this new path that I believe God is taking me on. Thanks in advance for your continued support and may God continue to bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment