Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally........Going Our Separate Ways


After a year of having our ups and downs, me and my boyfriend have finally agreed to go our separate ways. To be honest though, it has been a long time coming, just like my graduation. We tried to make it work, but it's no point in trying to force something to work, when it is absolutely not working. For the longest it has felt like me and him were two different puzzle pieces, trying so hard to force ourselves to fit together. How can you force something to fit, if the two don't match together? Continuously forcing two things together is basically just a waste of time and unfortunate for both of us that's exactly what we did, waste each other time. He is a decent guy, but definitely not the one for me. In the end, I realized that we are just too incompatible. You can really tell a relationship is concluding when it's hard to remember one time the two of you had a conversation without arguing. The constant arguing does nothing, but bring on unwanted stress and stress is definitely something I can do without. I wish him much luck in the future. Now I can focus on myself and get this success wagon moving. Jumping into another relationship is the last thing I want to do, as a matter of fact, after going through all the chaos in this past relationship, I don't even have an urge to get back into another one. I will just take the time to learn from this past mistake so I don't repeat the same mistake in the future. Along with this breakup comes a new direction for my future. To all my fellow bloggers who are fortunate to possess a strong union with their significant other (i.e. Nikki Kisses, Mr. Nichols) please cherish every moment spent with him or her. There are so many people who are not fortunate to have such a special gift. I refer to it as a special gift, because although I believe that God created the perfect match for everybody on this earth, only a handful out of a large pool of people find that person. It is for this reason that I refer to it as a special gift. To the remainder of my fellow bloggers, my words of wisdom to all of you is don't give up on love. Although there are certain relationships that really makes you want to give up, don't do it because love is out there somewhere. I speak to myself as I say this to you, "Don't search for love, let love find you." Spend time getting to know God and yourself better, setting goals for yourself and accomplishing those goals, and renewing your mind, heart, and soul. Hugs and Kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment