Sunday, July 19, 2009

Introducing RealTalk

Just wanted to take the time out to introduce this blogsite so all of you will be informed of what content will actually be displayed on here. As so many others, I have my personal opinions on so many things and feel that maybe myself and my readers can bring a different view on certain issues, whether it be personal topics that are affecting many people throughout our country, issues that are broadcasted on the news (locally or nationally), or a simply style being displayed in the entertainment world. I want this to be a site where my readers and I can just sit back, relax, let our hair down (lol), and engage in real talk. I am kinda new to this, so please bare with me. I do plan on figuring out ways to enhance this site as much as possible, along with broadcasting this site to many others around the world, giving them the opportunity to join this community. Also, I want to state that by no means do I know it all, so please feel free to educate, inform, or school me on whatever you see fit. I am 100% open to suggestions to making this site all that it can be. I do have one request from all of you, please tell this site to any and everyone that you know. If you have ways to advertise my site (i.e., myspace, facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.), please do so. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for all of your help. Smooches:)

No comments:

Post a Comment