Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Steve Harvey Joined Good Morning America Crew

Steve Harvey, the author, comedian, actor and host of "The Steve Harvey Morning Show," has joined "Good Morning America" as a contributor. Harvey will bring "GMA" viewers a series of reports on topics ranging from relationships to parenting over the next few months. He will bring his own unique perspective, style and humor to morning television while interacting with viewers around the country via ABCNews.com, Skype and live guests in-studio. His first report is scheduled to air Wednesday, Aug. 19. Harvey is an author, comedian, actor and radio host who has appeared in television and movies, including seven years starring on the WB's "The Steve Harvey Show." Harvey has also appeared in numerous movies, including "Don't Trip …; "Johnson Family Vacation" and the animated film "Racing Stripes." Harvey's book "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment" was an instant hit with women across the country and landed the #1 spot on the New York Times Bestseller List for an impressive 26 weeks.

Source: abcnews.go.com

Those of you who watch GMA, probably already know and those of you who don't probably don't care. I'm one of those who watch GMA for a couple of minutes before I go to work and that's it. I'm not a morning person, so I typically wake up in just enough time to get ready for work, turn on the tv to watch for a couple of minutes (emphasis on the couple minutes part), and then head out the door. However, once I found out the news, I told myself that I'm going to have to start trying to catch his segments (love Steve Harvey), if it comes on before I leave to work. I missed today's segment on tv, but I did catch it online this evening and I must say it was GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment